Tuesday, September 3, 2013

See Ya in 2015



Here's something to make you smile and remember me by! From now on my blog will (hopefully) be kept up to date by my little sister Kylee who will post my letters and pictures! I want to say thank you for all the support and friendship you guys have given me. And if you feel so inclined to write me a letter or drop me an e-mail - I'll be sure to send out some sweet postcards from Madagascar! 



I'm so grateful for this opportunity to serve the Lord and His children in Madagascar. I believe in the Book of Mormon. I believe it is the word of God and that it was translated by Joseph Smith many years ago. I believe that this church is led by Jesus Christ through His prophets and apostles in the modern day. And I believe that Christ lives. He lives and loves us and exhorts all to come unto Him. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment